Acceptable use policy
Acceptable use policy
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITES
What's in these terms?
This acceptable use policy sets out the content standards that apply when you upload content the websites www.stratigens.com, www.p-i-3.com, and www.talentintuition.com, (hereinafter collectively the “Sites”), link to our Sites, or interact with our Sites in any other way.
Who we are and how to contact us
Our Sites are owned and operated by Talent Intuition Limited (hereinafter "we", “our” or “us”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 08306689 and have our registered office at Studio 3.5 The Maltings, East Tyndall Street, Cardiff, Wales, CF24 5EA.
To contact us, please email using the appropriate email address for the service which you are using:
- Stratigens – firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Talent Intuition – email@example.com; or
- Pi3 – firstname.lastname@example.org
By using our Sites you accept these terms
By using our Sites, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Sites.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
Our Terms of website use also apply to your use of our Sites.
We may make changes to the terms of this policy
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Sites, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
You may use our Sites only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards set out below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Sites in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Sites;
- any equipment or network on which our Sites are stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Sites; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Breach of this policy
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Sites.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
The terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by the laws of England and Wales. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.